Monday, July 11, 2011

Finally, the rain came!


Hey there! Thanks for the recipe I need to print all of them off so I can make some really good stuff.

Here's an update for you on the people, we have 4 with a date. Daniela, Sabastian, Carlos, and Imnasio. All except one came to church yesterday! It was amazing...it made us so happy. Most of them are on track for their dates. It's really cool to watch them go from not knowing a whole lot, to knowing so much and feeling the truthfulness of the church. Hopefully, we can get all 4 of them to make the first step...during this combio. I would love to see some people make the progress. But it's all up to them to decide...and no matter what happens we are here for them. Your story, haha, I can see how people would acutally do that. Its funny, sometimes in the street a lot of people see us walking and go to the other side. And so, we split up I take one side, and he takes the other. Haha, it's kinda like pingpong. Haha, it's hard because it's always the same people. This town is huge...but only has like 2 people.

Finally, the rain came! I was so happy...now we have no ash in the street. That made everyone so much happier. Honestly, it was a nice thing to be able to go outside and not have to wear a stupid mask. Right after it rained I had another innercombio (its when I go to a different place for a day) with Elder Richardson. He is really cool, a geek like me. He is very, very smart and honestly I think he is better than me at programming. It was awesome, I was in Rio Bueno. We got 43 contacts a about an hour and 20 minutes. After we only taught one person...but we found some new people who might be ready. They have so much junk food in their house...and their house is huge! It was nice to go to a place with no rain, or ash and actually have some success. However, I missed Lago Ranco. Glad to be back in the, clean house! Haha. I really need to get better at math, when I get back home. He gave me really good advice, don´t try to memorize the math, learn to understand why it does what it does.

I want a guitar...I had to buy a cheap mp3 player because I started to collect some music. And I really don´t want to take a bunch of CDs around all day long. It's about as close as I can get to my music. I almost bought one the other day, but honestly it wasn´t that good. So, now I am looking for one to buy, that is cheap and isn´t a piece of junk. Haha

Freak´n Sam...I knew he would be a mean drunk! Haha, I couldn´t help but actually laugh when I read his story. I can just imagine him running around like a crazy person. Note:(this was after Sam's wisdom teeth were taken out and he was hopped on pain meds) I hope you can recover really quick...and I hope he learns his lesson about drugs and alcohol and the effect it has on him. How is he doing now? Hopefully, he is doing better.

WHOOOO GO SILAS...he will be a stud when I get back home. That will be weird to see him get all the ladies. Haha, I don´t know how he will keep them away. Haha, I hope you have fun with track, that sounds like a lot of fun! How's things going for you Si?

I haven´t heard from Kayleigh in a while. How are things going for you little sis?

Oh...how I miss the good food of the US. Honestly, the food here just isn´t that great. I really wish I was in Valdiva. They have a Mcdonalds, and Pizza Hut. I really want to get some good food. Today, we are going to make Eggs, with onions and some bread. I have lost some weight because, I don´t eat nearly as much, and I am always walking around day after day.

Everyone, should go on a mission. It's really hard, but it's worth it. You learn so much about the world, people, and the church. It's honestly a great thing, just wish I had some good food! My momita is in Idaho right now, visiting her daughter or son. She was in Salt Lake last week going to the temple! Haha, its so werid. She is there and I am here.

Oh, ya...the lanuage has been very, very, very slow for me. I haven´t really learned a lot a new words or verbs...I hate it. But I did find out Caniza, which is the word for ash, actually means corruption. So the volcano gives off corruption! It's so cool! Haha, I love it. And in spanish the scriptures make a lot more sense, and you can feel the love in them. In English it, just isn´t same.

Well, I am off to write the mission president.

I love you all,
Tell Fezz I love him, and the other birds too!

Love,

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment