Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cony is a miracle and gift from God!!

Hey Family good to hear from you all. I really had a good time on Skype. It was cool to see you all. I think it's funny that Silas gets teared up a bit. Soon enough, it will be Dec. I don´t know what I will do when we get to that point. You were watching me after we Skyped? Seriously? Wow, how weird...The ringtone on our cell phone is some guys singing do bap do bap do bap. It's really weird. Thanks for the compliment on my Spanish. I try to speak it as well as I can. That's so cool that Julie Workman's son got his call. It is really fun to be on a mission. It can be a bit stressful at times, but hey what can´t be stressful? Here in the mission I will not be going to Lider de Zona. I have a different call...I will be the Mission Tech. It's so funny. President told me in an interview with him Wednesday. Sorry to hear that Mom is stressed out. It can be hard finishing up the school year. But hey, at least you´ll be happy to take a little break. It's so weird that Sam will be done with school. Things in the family are moving really quick. Sam is done with school, and I am almost done with the mission. Silas and Kayleigh are growing up....it's so weird to see it all happening. I am glad to hear that your new friends (we are bird sitting) bite...and I bet they bite hard, too. I always wanted to know what it was like to have a big bird like that. I bet it would be very hard to handle. I always afraid to get one, because I don´t know how much time they really need. I am happy with Fezz. He is my beloved bird. I haven´t bought new shoes yet. I haven´t had time to go down and look at them. It's a bit hard to find time to do it. So...I will get it done...soon. Cony is a mircle and gift from God. I asked her if we could visit, because I had never seen her before in church. She came to church with Nino, the daughter of the Stake President, and she has attended seminary for 4 years and is now in institute. She has attended for all the those years, but could never be baptised, because her mom said no. But now she can...and on the 31st she will be baptised!!! We had her interview yesterday. THIS IS SWEET!!!! That's about all I have going on...maybe this week will be more interesting. CAMBIOS!!!! I will talk to you all next week. I love you all so much. I know you all are protected. If I can help with anything from here let me know. Take care! Love Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment