Saturday, August 11, 2012

It’s Been a Good Week

 

Hey Family!

Its been a good...weird week. I got the computer fixed...haha it was a miracle. Justin is working at Overstock? Thats so cool. Hows he doing? Its been a while since I talked with him. Sounds like Sam is getting on his way to getting to the mission. It will be so cool...it`ll be weird because I won´t see him for like 4 years but hey...its not that long of a time. Who knows maybe he will show up here to my mission...Hopefully he goes in before Christmas. Christmas in the MTC is pretty sweet I´ve heard.

Glad to hear that Moms surgery went well. Haha, my surgery was pretty good and quick. A person here, had a surgery and it was suppose to take like 2 hours...it took 5. Haha, it went smoothly but they just took it slow. The pain part is the worst part of it...Glad to hear your doing better! It sounds like Bishop has been a big help with it; along with the Relief Society. I am glad to have them taking care of you all. Because we all know that, even if I was there...I can´t cook so we´d be eating lots of ranch and Cheese thingies.

Haha Fezz has baby fever! Poor guy just wants to be dad. Ping pong ball do look like eggs...but is that pretty big? I just have this image of fezz, hanging off at a slight angle, on a ping pong ball. 

GO DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS! Haha, sounds like my family...one day even Kayleigh will be playing it like her brothers! WE SHALL DOMINATE THE GAMING WORLD TOGETHER! I love camping...with my new fire making skills (and my numb chuck skills) I could live well for a while in the mountains. Plus... I am not scared to eat dead...animal heads anymore.

Thanks for the package! I had a great time with the ranch...I bought cheese to go with it and made a classic Ben food. Pictures Attached. Its really good...but gone now haha. Last Sunday, it was Kid Day here. We have so few children here that I could give a Pez to each. They loved it all...and Ninoska and Fransica (Granddaughters of Momita and Papito from Natales) loved the Pez so much that I gave them the Extra Pez fills and they ate them all in the first day! It was so funny.

One week left until...once again we have Cambios....I don´t want to leave yet. We just got one guy to Repentence, and another guy is warming up to us. He plays the guitar and we jam out together! Its great...Carolina, whom we are teaching for 5 weeks, finally told us why she doesn´t want to get baptized. She already was. Haha, that shocked up. Also, Felipe is finally praying in the name of Jesus Christ and he really wants to know if Christ is the Son of God. He is praying to know. Its been so good this week.

I got to participate in the blessing of a baby here in the ward. It was amazing...I couldn´t believe how the spirit felt. He was so tiny...a premature baby. It was awesome.

Today we had to get up at 6 a.m. to come to the church to fill the Baptismal font for a baptism in the Mission Branch in Entre Lagos. I am so tired!

Its been really good...things have gone well for us. And sounds like the same for you all. I love you all.

Glad to hear  your all doing well...

With Love,

Ben

DSC01872 (2)

Ben Food

DSC01870 (2)

DSC01869 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment