Monday, January 21, 2013

Sube cambio: Unexpectedly transferred to Valdivia to be Zone Leader with Elder Urrutia

Hey Family!

Yes, you did say "hola hombre muerto/hello dead man” right. To be honest...my mission is getting cut short one week, because all the dates are now being moved a week back because of the new MTC thing they are doing there. It’s so crazy! I got transferred...early! Not because Elder Hurtado and I were not getting along ...but because a missionary broke his leg! So, they moved me to Valdiva in a huge SUBE CAMBIO, and now I am zone leader here in Valdiva. Looks like this is my final resting place. I have 2 weeks to figure out my sector, because Elder Urrutia is going home on Feb 6th. It’s so crazy! I´ve been here for 4 or 5 days now.

WOOO a patriarchal blessing! Those are so sweet....I can´t believe that Kayleigh´ll be the last one to get one in our house.

As for school...I think my plan will be to go to SLCC for a bit. I don´t have any idea what schools are good in Computer and Network Security. It’s kinda hard after being away for 2 years. I think that’s what I want to do. It should be sick! I know that computer stuff is what I will be doing.

As for the pictures I am sending...I ate at huge completo today! It was way good...after running for 30 minutes (in the morning), then play soccer, then running back home for 30 minutes, I had some serious need for food. That’s my new companion. He is from Chile, and he will be ending in 2 weeks as I said before. He and I get along way well. It’s been nice to have a good companion.

Sam wrote me, and it should be cool to hear what he has to say. I am so happy...I can´t wait to hear from him about his mission! He already has had 2 baptisms! GO ELDER SAMUEL BURGE!

I love you all...take care!
Elder Burge

DSC02458
Elder Urrutia demonstrating the proper way to eat a completo
  DSC02461
My completo awaits
 
DSC02436
A member family from Rahue
 
DSC02446
Somebody has lost a little weight
 DSC02465
Chilean farmer tan
  DSC02466
Comparison 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment