Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fecha??

Hey family!

It’s been a really good week. We’ve had some miracles and I’ve found the best haircut place in town! Its been really cool. I am glad that you liked the pictures...I don´t have any new ones because nothing cool has happened. I will be taking some during the 18 of Sept. Its going to be really cool. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we aren’t allow to work! We will  be stuck in the house all day. Running here is pretty popular...because everyone likes to play soccer. This week we went from having very few lessons with members to...having the most in the zone (according to the Zone Leaders). We have really been putting in a lot of work. We found a new person who accepted a fecha to be baptized on the 6th of Oct.

I’ve heard that there are many things going on with Romney. Everyone here is asking about him to0. It’s so funny...it’s a great way to start a conversation with people. However, we have to be careful so that no one gets going on the political side of things.

I can´t believe Sam went out  to skydive...that’s so crazy. I am sure he didn’t die because no one called me. I would never do that. It is freak´n nuts. Oh well....I will just stick to my wood chopping here in Chile. Sounds like things are going well for the exams he has to do. He is almost there...I can´t wait to find out where my little brother is going. Maybe he will be a duplicate of Dad and go to Italy. I met someone from there today. She was a working at the hair cutting place. She says she’s more Chilean now then Italian. Sounds like everyone is getting ready to go. They are all starting their trips and I am finishing mine. Its so strange... But its pretty sweet. 

Its been a really good week this week. We have had fun doing lots of walking around and teaching with people. Only 2 more weeks till cambios or so. It will be really weird to see what happens. I am hoping that they open up Port Octay as a sector and I want to go there. It would be so cool!

I am learning lots of lessons from the Lord. He is forming me up, molding me around, and hopefully I am do it with Humbleness. I want to be completely different at the end of this mission. Its a good experience.

I love you all,

Until next week

Chou!

No comments:

Post a Comment