Monday, October 8, 2012

Transferred to Rahue Bajo 2 with Elder Marcel

 

Hey Family!

I am doing really good. I have been healthy and eating well.

It’s been a good week. I got to my new sector...Rahue Bajo 2. It’s on the other side of the river here in Osorno. Different Zone, but same city. I am a DL. It’s pretty cool here. Elder Barriga came from this same sector! We live in the house with 4 of us. Now I am back to the same old Lunes (Monday) P day. It’s cool. My companion is named Elder Marcel, he is Chilean.

DSC02177

Elder Marcel & I

DSC02178

Everybody loves a guitar

Before I forget, I am going to be taking out some money...I need to buy some clothes and garments.

Sounds like everyone is getting ready to head out...and looks like all the new 18 year old Elders and 19 year old sisters will be heading out soon! Haha, what a crazy new thing! It’s going to be so crazy to see such young missionaries. This conference was really good and I learned a lot about what I need to do to help others and myself. I loved it.

You never know maybe Sam and I we will see each other before he heads out. It might be a bit till he has to go. It’s going to be pretty sweet.

I am glad to hear that Mom felt the spirit so strongly. If we live right and try our best, God will bless us to have the Spirit. It’s funny, because without the Spirit we cannot learn the truths God has for us. I know that it’s so important that we have the Spirit when we teach and learn. I am trying to be better about inviting him to be with us. Mom, you’re a good teacher. God will support you in the callings you will receive. That goes for you to Dad. I know God lifts us up to do things we can´t normally do.

I hope that you all keep reading and praying everyday. We must stay strong in our testimonies and keep our own conversion going. Not much time left to to prepare ourselves.

I am sending lots of pictures home! I hope you enjoy them.  These are some of the families in my old Sector and my new companion. I will send more pictures of the house next week.

Thanks for sending me the package. I will be good! So before I go, I HAVE to tell you what I learned.

The original plan for me was that after my 2 cambio in Lago Ranco, I was supposed to be made Financiero. But someone said it might be best to wait, because it’s a stressful Job. Haha, how crazy is that?! Looks like I have been guided to the places where I God wants me to go.

I know the church is true, and that God the father and his son Jesus Christ do live. They love us, and want us to have success. They will help us become what they want us to become.

Love,

Ben

Ecuador Ward Pictures

DSC02118

DSC02120

DSC02137

DSC02140

DSC02143

DSC02150

DSC02155

DSC02156

No comments:

Post a Comment