Monday, November 26, 2012

Francisca’s baptism went really well

Hey Family!

This week the baptism went well. It got all pushed to the last minute. Our ward mssion leader is 18 years old and really doesn´t want to do anything. So, we had to plan and do everything last minute, but lucky for us everything worked out. The only problem is now that we don´t have any people that are progressing. We have to find some people to teach that can progress towards baptism.

Thanks for checking up on my garments...I´ve heard here in Chile that the mail gets lost a lot and so I am sure that in about 2 months more my stuff will be getting here. I am glad you sent it to me. I need new garments.

Wow Halo 4....that’s so crazy...and I heard Windows 8 came out. That’s so crazy....lots of stuff is happening now days. I am glad they had a good time playing. How is Silas doing? How does he feel being so old?

This Thanksgiving we were in the mission home...it was good. We got to eat some good stuff there...but today I went and found a new food joint and wow...La Gringa (an American hamburger) was AMAZING! Haha, I also got my hair cut from a gay guy from the Dominican Republic today. He is way nice and always is happy to talk. He does a good job.

2 payments left? Wow...that’s a weird thought. It’s going to be really cool to get it all paid for. Then you´ll be back to paying only for 1 mission. I will be going onto my next mission....the "eternal" mission. Let...the...hunt...begin....

I have seen parents come to pick up missionaries...it’s not that great to be honest. First off, you are still tied to the mission rules. Second, it’s A TON of money. Third, all you really do is visit the people you knew. I would much rather meet you at the airport and from there talk with all of you, show off my horrible Spanish skills and tell stories (and oh...how many stories I have).

Josh is out in Kentucky...wow. It’s so weird to think that in 2 more years Sam will be getting home and Josh too...and I will (HOPEFULLY) be married. I will be in school and studying. They will be walking around. Sweeet....Then I will be the one Skyping with them. They are going to have such a good time. The time goes fast...and you start to realize how bad the world really is. You also find out a lot about yourself. My next cambio is...the 19th of Dec. When I get changed...Sam will enter his mission. I think I am going to ask permission to write him straight to his email.

I am doing really well...I love life. I just keep on doing the best that I can and trying to stay on the right path. The closer to the end I get the more it seems I am tempted and Satan tries to bring me down. The pressure gets pushed up, and I have to keep on moving.

I sent some pictures of the baptism we had with Francisca. I hope you like it.

I love you all...

Ben

SAM_1058 (2)

SAM_1063 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment