Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm back...Let's get the plans out....

Okay,
 
I am back.
 
Let's get the plans out:
 
5/16  Leave SLC - 9:40 am
5/16  Arrive LA - 10:30 am
 
5/16  Leave LA - 1:25 pm
5/17  Arrive Santiago - 5:35 am
 
5/17  Leave Santiago - 11:25 am
5/17  Arrive Osorno - 1:05 pm
 
 
So, I will try to call you either in the morning at SLC or at LA. It will be Monday. Haha, I already started to pack my stuff today!
 
Don't forget to thank the Gibbons for me. Haha, thank you for that.
 
Oh hey, what did the letter from the Hermanas say? I didn't even know that they sent that to you!! Its so weird...Did I tell you that I am leaving Monday!!!
 
I am so freak'n ready! I am the travel leader and all, but I know that it will be easy because its just 4 of us!
 
It sounds like you had a good Mother's Day as you should!
 
Sorry these letters are short...not much is really happening yet!
 
I love you all,
 
Yes, even you Silas. How is he by the way? I haven't heard much about him in a long while...
 
I LOVE YOU FEZZ, ACE, AND MUFFIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment