Monday, December 5, 2011

I am in the same boat as Bishop Gibbons...tithing settlement here, too

Hey mi Familia!

Wow, its been very crazy this week. It's been a bit down for us here. I have been so stressed about the sector that I have had a headache for about a week or so. So, today I made plans with Paula and in the morning. We met at the church and did Yoga. Haha, Papito came but, he just watched and laughed. But it made me feel better and helped me relax a bit. So, now i think I will start getting up about 6 and doing that to help relieve the stress. It will help to know where I am going or if I am going haha...I don´t want to because I want to be here for Christmas. However, it's what the Lord wants and not really important what I want.

Mamita made us a cheese cake!!




Wow, Kayleigh is babysitting now...that's so crazy! I can´t believe how the family is starting to change. It's just one of those things that happens when we start growing up and everything. It's been just about one year since I was back home with all of you.

Haha, sounds like I am in the same boat as Bishop Gibbons. We are doing the tithing settlement here, too. I have been working a TON on the information in the system, and really, it's bad. It's going to take a lot of time to get it to be correct. We have 2 huge problems...one, no one is really helping, and two, many of these houses don´t exist...it's really weird.

Sounds like the craziness of the mormon life just seems to keep on going...everywhere in the world.

My new card is in Punta Arenas, but I still haven´t gotten it yet. It really sucks...I haven´t had money for 3 weeks, because I don´t want to take it from my account. However, I did get some to buy gifts for the family for Christmas. I don´t know how long it will take to get there. The package you sent to the Mamita got there the next week after you sent it! I was so shocked to come in and see them waiting with their stockings. Haha, they all flipped out and went crazy eating the candy and being in aww over the gifts. Haha, they all loved their stuff.

It's been really sunny and hot here. I have been in just pure white shirts with my pants. It's been so hot, I can´t wear my sweaters nor a jacket. It's weird that I don´t have snow right now...but I do get to see all the lambs eating grass outside all the houses. They make a crucified lamb dish that looks really good. But, they have to...you know...crucify it.

It's the same set up here as back home. Lights, presents, fake trees, and lots of fattening food. It's your average Christmas in Miami...with all the sun burns you can take.

Almost a year mark...I feel like I don´t have a lot of time. Its really a bummer. I wish I had more to show for the time I have in the Mission.

BOO YA!

Thats all I have...

I miss you all!

Family, I love you all. And I can´t wait to hear from you on Chirstmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment